Thursday, August 26, 2010

Hello World

Ok here we go. The exciting new whizzbang take the world by storm new blogging revolution starts now. Gulp! What do I say?.Had enough trouble coming up with the title. See, it all started with a dream I had when I was at school, one day I'd be ensconced in some top secret lab in Tashkent conducting experiments that would save the world. Why Tashkent? All that terribly romantic Silk Road stuff and it was a long way from the rolling green fields of Suffolk  where my school was located.

So, now I am relocated to the still rolling but not quite so green hills of Australia, when I named my Friesian horse stud what other name could I give it than Tashkent? (Come on, its obvious isn't it?). TK became my suffix for the horses so when I set up my twitter account I became LynnTK. So now I set up my blog and TK just seems right but how on earth do you link a Friesian horse stud that has it's roots somehow buried in the an ancient trade route to Business Coaching? With great difficulty and with the odd witching hour spent tossing around names. Totally Kinetic. Toasted Krumpets (spelling optional) Tossing Klingons? Just wasn't working so I compromised and thus Knowledge Transfer was born.

Oh and if you want to check out the Friesians of Tashkent you can find them here Tashkent Friesians and my opinionated stallion Django's personal soapbox Django's facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment