Good intentions!
Ok so September has bit the dust but I can at least manage to populate October in a small way.September passed in a bit of a whirl for me. Not so much in terms of activity, more what I was processing in my head. In addition I wasn’t really sure what direction to take this Blog in. A wise and respected friend commented on the fact that people must want to read it for some reason which means it must satisfy something in them that is not satisfied elsewhere. That kind of put the wind up me because I read a lot of blogs and see the same ideas recycled a few times and usually nowhere near as eloquently the second and third time around. In the business coaching field there are a lot of people with stories to tell and ideas to explore and is my thinking so original that I can really break through all that?
So rather than attempt to write cutting edge insightful and mostly original comments on the coaching field I can instead use this as a self indulgent meander through the things that grab my fancy from time to time. If no one want to read it (the book offers don’t come flowing in for instance) does it really matter if I have gained something during the process. And I will, because letting my thoughts flow from my brain out through my fingers always helps me process information.
So if you came here looking for pithy stuff I suggest instead you visit Shirlaws Australia Blog where my colleagues strut their stuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment